Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Manly V-Day Card...

I know I've completely been slacking and I'm sorry to those who like my blog.  Life has just REALLY gotten in my way lately and things have just been beyond crazy for me!  Without turning this into a "vent blog," I am  just going to say that there have just been some MAJOR ups and downs and I have not been myself.  However, with the new year, I have decided to make some changes for myself and fix things that I don't like and do a lot more of what I love!  This involves getting my weight back to where I want it and be more healthy and also doing a lot more crafting to keep my sanity!  I started off with the weightloss and got myself prepared for that and even joined a challenge.  So now for my "more crafting"......

I have made my first Valentines Day card for the year.  It is being entered into the CPS Challenge #251.  I'm excited to get re-started and happy to share this manly card with you....



~Timepiece Paper Pack from BoBunny
~Pink by Design My Type Stamp Set
~CTMH Key Moments Stamp Set
~CTMH Ink - Brown Bag & Cocoa
~Gold-ish color ribbon from Dollar Tree

And there you have it, friends....My first card of 2012!

I hope you enjoy and stay blessed!

No comments: