Saturday, March 5, 2011

BBTB2 Blog Hop Project...

I made a second card today!  WOOHOO!  Told ya'll it was a lazy Saturday for me.  So, while I was waiting on my first card to dry (so I could take good pics), I started on a second card and challenge.  I decided to join in on the BBTB2 blog hop fun!  Here is my card.....



I actually didn't use stickles on this card.  I used Crate Paper's Prudence Collection called Discretion.  The paper and die cuts came with glitter already on it.  So I didn't need to add to it.  Can you believe it?  Hehe!  The ink is CTMH.  "HOPE" is from a CTMH letters stamp set.  The inside of the card is a SU stamp set called Friend to Friend.  It says "Hope is the thing with feathers- That perches in the soul- And sings the tune without words- And never stops - at all."  -Emily Dickinson.  This is the first time I have actually used SU stamp sets.  A friend of mine gave them to me...who passes up free stuff??? 

I have one other project that I'm working on and will post either today or tomorrow....

5 comments:

Carole Beath said...

What a cute card. Thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 challenge.
Carole

Angie said...

Love the paper you chose for the bird house!

**Treefrog** said...

What a Cute Card! Love the qoute for the inside and you are so right, you can't pass up Free Stuff, lol! Thanks for joining us this week over at BBTB2!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Jeri said...

Wonderful card. I love the sentiment for the inside. Perfect! Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

DonnaMundinger said...

Really pretty colors and I adore that birdie you used! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD