Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You're the Best...

Ok...One more card before I have to get serious!  :D 
This one is for the Paper Craft Planet Sketch Challenge.  It didn't take me long to make, so I made 2.  I am trying to get some extra cards in for the package that I am sending out to Operation Write Home.  I have about 15 cards now.  I want to get started on Mother's day cards next.  I make tons of cards and then they just sit around my house...so now that I have a cause and somewhere to send them I wanna make more!!!  :D

For this card I used Crate Paper Mia Collection: Cherry Blossom.  I love the colors in this paper.  I wish I had tons more of it!!!  I also used CTMH buttons combined with Making Memories buttons.  The stamp set I used is called Thank You from CTMH.  The string is something I got in Japan at the dollar store...I'm sure you can get it at WalMart. 

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

This is adorable!

Sherrie K. said...

Very cute!! Please stop over to my blog and pick up an award I have for you:) Also, I am a new follwer of yours, hope you follow too:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com