Saturday, March 10, 2012

Mother ...

Hello, hello! 
I have a lovely Mother's Day card to share with you guys this morning!  Weird to say "this morning,"  because usually my posts don't happen til late afternoon/evening.  I had another night of very little sleep.  I don't know what's wrong with me.  I didn't even have any caffine yesterday and still did not get any sleep til after 230am (when I went to bed) and got up at around 615am.  Had to take hubby to work so that I could have transportation for errands to day.  Sometimes it stinks to have to share a car....oh well.  Since I pretty much knew I wasn't going back to sleep, I just stayed up after dropping him off.  Works out I guess, bc I got to work on cards.  I usually make about 4-6 of the same card, bc I sell my cards and I also donate cards to Operation Write Home (see my right hand bar for more info!) - sending cards to military members so they can write home.  I'm hoping to have more done by the end of the day.  Right now they need Mother's day cards, mixed in with some random ones.  They're due by March 20th.  I don't have very many Mother's Day cards, so I'm trying my best! 

Anyway...so here is what I did this morning....

Materials:
~4.25x5.5 inch card
~CTMH Paper Pack - Life Delights
~CTMH ink - Chocolate
~Making Memories Jumbo Blossoms w/ Pebble Brads
~CTMH Frames, Tags, Borders stamp set used for "MOTHER"
~Inside reads, "Happy Mother's Day to a Super Mom" - Mom You Rock stamp set from My Creative Time
~CTMH ric rac ribbon

I decided to take my pictures outside today and I loved the way they turned out!  I'll have to do that more often!  It was so windy and cold today though!


 My little helper for today!  HAHA!  She kept jumping on my leg, so I picked her up and she crawled up on my shoulders and wedged her way behind me.  She's too cute sometimes!  :)

4 comments:

Pat N. said...

Your card is gorgeous! Love that big flower, and the embossing is so pretty! Great job--Pat N.

Missy said...

This is a really nice card, the blue flower is terrific!!

M said...

Very pretty!

Melissa
myscraphour.blogspot.com

Pink Cricut said...

Beautiful Mother's Day Card!