Tuesday, March 13, 2012

XOXO Mother's Day Card...

I have a pretty Mother's Day card to share with you this morning afternoon.  I actually started this yesterday, but I actually finished putting them together and photographed them today.  I wanted to share with you all really quick.  I have chores to do....BOO!  :) 

Anyway... I am participating in the Mojo Monday 232sketch.  Here is what I came up with.  I love the colors and the xoxo.  My mom signs off on all her texts, emails, letters, etc...that way.  I might have to give her two mother's day cards this year, bc this one is now my favorite!  Hehe! 

~A2 size card (4.25x5.5)
~Cartridge(s): Sentimentals "XOXO"; cut  at 1.43" H & Art Philosophy for tag; cut at 2.20"W x 1" H (used gypsy)
~Paper Pack: CTMH - Magnifique
~Ink: CTMH - Pacifica
~Twine: Caribbean
~Stickles: Waterfall




Thanks for looking!  Have a great day!

No comments: