Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Those We Love...

Good evening all!  I have another card that I wanted to post really quick like.  :)  I have 3 challenges that I wanted to enter this into.  One ends tomorrow morning, so I wanted to make sure I got it in there!  The first challenge is for Peachy Keen Faux Stitching Challenge.  The flower on my card, which was cut from the Cake Basics cartridge at 2", has the faux stitching.  The next challenge this is being entered into is the BBTB2 Flourish Challenge.  My flourishes came from the Cindy Loo cartridge and they were cut at 2" wide.  The 3rd challenge this is being entered into is the Cards TV: You've Been Framed Challenge #105.  My frame is actually around the entire card and is from the Sentimentals cartridge cut at 5" in height.

Other supplies used:
~Paper: CTMH - Grace
~Stamps: K. Andrew Designs - Sympathetic Sayings & Raisin Boat - Handle with Prayer (feet on inside of card)
~Ink: CTMH - Twilight & Cocoa
~Markers: White (faux stitching)
~Bling: Rhinestone from Walmart

A friend of mine has had two deaths in the family and she asked me to make her a couple cards.  This is one of those....

 (^^^ sorry for this kinda crooked pic!  not been sleeping well so i took a sleeping pill and it's kicking in ^^^)


Thank you all so much for looking and commenting on my posts.  It makes me feel really good and also keeps me motiviated to keep creating!  I really do read every single one!  Hugs and God bless!

13 comments:

Susan Edwards said...

What a great card. Wonderful use of the flourish, thank you for joining us at BBTB2 this week.

Susan

Melissa said...

Very elegant card.

GiuliaG. said...

Your card is stunning and I really love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

Carole Beath said...

Creating a card to convey our deep sympathies is a very hard challenge, but you have made a wonderful card for this purpose. The flourish is the perfect touch. Thanks for participating in our BBTB2 flourish challenge.
Carole

Melissa said...

Beautiful card and a beautiful sentiment. Thanks for linking up at BBTB2. :)

Jennie Garcia said...

Great card!! Great sentiments!!
Thanks for Playing with us @ PKS!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Houses Built of Cards said...

Very pretty! I'm SOOO glad you joined us at Peachy Keen this week!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Jeri said...

Beautiful card. It looks so dainty and feminine with all the beautiful edges. Thanks for playing along at both BBTB2 and Cricut Cardz Challenge.

A Little Time said...

Very pretty!! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

**Treefrog** said...

Beautiful card and a Perfect Sentiment, I love it! Thank you for joining us over at BBTB2!
((Hugs)) Theresa

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous card and lovely sentiment. These are so hard to make and you've done such a beautiful job. Thanks for sharing with BBTB2. xxD

Melissa said...

Very pretty, nice job on the framing, thanks for joining CCC!

~JulieH~ said...

This is so beautiful. Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
Juliex