Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cards, Cards, & More Cards...

Hello!  I've been a busy lady!  :)  I have decided to participate in my towns farmers market this year.  So I am slaving away making as many cards as I possibly can before May 12.  If all goes well, I will be doing one once a month!  Everything sold either has to be handmade or home-grown!  It should be fun and I'm really excited about it!  A friend of mine came over and pretty much bought everything I made last year.  "Cleaning out my old stock" she called it.  So now I have to restock!  But I'm not complaining!  That's moolah in my pocket.

I have also joined up with Mary Kay.  I've been busy trying to get that started up!  If any of you are interested in Mary Kay and don't already have a consultant, I have a couple promotions going on and need participants to help me out.  If interested, please email me at lcollins26@marykay.com.  Just let me know that you read about me here on my blog!  :)

I have also decided that I am going to do the Color Run in September.  So today was my first official day doing the Couch to 5K training.  That kicked my butt, but it felt so good!  :)  I hate working out, but once I get started, I feel so much better.  I actually like running, which is weird.  I tried this program out with my friend in 2010.  I kept telling her, "There is NO way I am running with you."  Then I just tried it and loved it!  I think the only way to make sure that I am working out everyday is to sign up for this Color Run.  I have something to look forward to and I have to train or it just won't happen. 

Anyway....on to my cards.  Since I have so many to share, I will just touch on a couple that I am intering into challenges and then I will just post pics of the rest. 

 This top card is a 5" round.  To be quite honest, I know that "Happy Mother's Day" came from the Mother's Day 2010 cartridge.  It's cut out at 3".  I think the circle came from Wild Card, but I'm not sure about the scallop circle in the middle.  I just typed in "scallop circle" in the search bar on my gypsy.  The larger one is 6" and the smaller one is 5.5".  The "xoxoxoxo" stamped around the edge comes from Peachy Keen Stamps - Valentine Sweets.  VERY cute stamp set and if you don't have it, you should!  The paper is DCWV All Occasions Glitter Stack.  This card is being entered into the Peachy Keen Anything Goes Challenge
 This card is being entered into the CPS Challenge #261.  I LOVE this layout!!!!  I used CTMH Bella paper pack.  I just love these colors!  The stamp set is from Pink by Design "Our Mother's."  I used "A mother understands what a child does not say."  The ribbon is from WalMart.

These next 4 cards are the same card in a different post I made.  I just went back and decided to make a bunch of different colors.  I wanted to use my cool Purple Pumpkin buttons!  :)  Which I have recently ordered more of!  ;)




 This card was made using CTMH Magic Moments paper pack, CTMH ink & CTMH brads.  The stamp set is from Raisin Boat called Strokes of Wisdom.  This stamp set is really nice and I love it!  I'm trying to decide if I want to keep it.  I'm gonna go broke using them!  The first two stamp sets I have tried, I love!  :)  The next card is also made using that stamp set! 

If you made it all the way here, thanks for stickin with me!  I told you I've been busy!  :)  Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

Wow, what a wonderful array of great cards! I so like how you used that CPS sketch.

Melissa said...

Beautiful cards-