Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blessings Card....

I know I have mentioned before that joined a weight loss challenge and stared January 4th.  I know being sick has had a little to do with this, but last Tuesday I did a self weigh-in and I had lost almost 20 lbs!!!  I gained couple pounds back since I can eat more then just crackers, but still I'm down about 18 lbs right now and I'm feeling pretty awesome about it!  My hubby and I have been talking about how my pants and stuff REALLY don't fit me anymore and so today I went to Old Navy and tried on one dress size lower, and THEY FIT!!!  I was texting everybody, I was so excited!  So I got to buy 2 new pairs of SMALLER size jeans today.  I don't want to get too much, bc I still have about 15 lbs to my first goal weight and about 20 more lbs til I hit my halfway mark.  At that point I get $500 to go shopping with!!!  When I lose my total weight, I get $1000.  I just wanted to share my excitement for the day. 

I also have another card....Yes!  You heard me correctly...ANOTHER card!  LoL!  I'm pretty happy with it and the hubby seemed to like it too. 

Cartridge: Cindy Loo - Tree 4" height, Deer 2" height, 'Blessings' 1.5" height.
Paper: CTMH, Scenic Route: Sonoma, and K-I Memories Classic Prints Paper Pad (from Michael's)
Ribbon: Got in Japan.
Stickles: Crystal and Black Diamond

 Not sure if you can tell, but I used Black Diamond stickles in the deers eye to add a little "sparkle" to it.
 And of course I added stickles to the tree.... I can't not use stickles...come on now!  :P
 Hope you all had  fabulous weekend!  Have great Monday and stay safe!!!

4 comments:

Ash said...

This is so super cute!!! I love the Cindy loo cart, and I love the patterned paper for the tree:)

The Country Life said...

Congrats on the weight loss!! Dieting is so hard and it is so rewarding when you finally get results!!:) Keep it up!! Love your card!! Super duper cute!!TFS!! Jennifer

girlia said...

Very pretty

JustYolie said...

Beautiful card and congrats on the weight loss!