Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One challenge & Two Cards

So sorry that I haven't been around since Thursday.  Things got a little busy over the weekend and I started my job on Monday.  I only work 5 hrs a day, but for some reason I feel very drained once I get home.  I forced myself to keep creating.  I did so for a couple reasons....I still owe my grandmother cards and I don't want to waste all this scrapbooking stuff that I have!!!  My husband wouldn't be too happy with me!  Plus I just love it too much!!! 

Anywho....This first card is for the CPS Card Sketches ChallengeTook me a while to actually figure out what to do, but I got it. 
~I found the cute lil kitty from Alice in Wonderland, Dinah, from the Disney Classics cartridge.  I cut here out at 3". 
~I used CTMH paper, Perfect Day. 
~CTMH Ink Cocoa.
~I used my Cuddle Bug to emboss the buttons.
~Random brown ribbon from eBay.
~Hand wrote "so sorry."
~The card is 4.25x5.5"

This card is just because....well actually, I needed 3 more cards for my set my grandmother purchased from me.  Two left to go...LoL!  Lets hope I have extra energy after my workout today!  I thought this turned out better then I hoped. 
~4.25"x5.5" card.
~CTMH Magic Moments paper pack.
~Cartridge: "Just Because" Cards - for Whale (cut at 4" in width using Gypsy) and "get whale soon" (cut at 1.75" in height using Gypsy).
~Ribbon from eBay.
~Little green buttons from Wal-Mart ($1.96 for pack of 70).
~Stickles: Crystal and Waterfall.
~CTMH Liquid Glass was used on whales belly. 



Hope you all enjoyed!  Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Dina said...

You always have the cutest cards! Dina

girlia said...

Cute cards

Maria Elena said...

Great card Diana !
Thanks for leave a comment in my blog !
Have a great Monday ;-)
Maria Elena
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/