Thursday, January 27, 2011

Challenges, challenges, and more challenges....

Please bare with me guys!  This post might be a little long.  I'm going to keep it as short and sweet as possible.  I have been coming across more and more challenges lately, but thats sorta a good thing, bc it keeps me working and motivated.  I made 2 different cards today for 4 different challenges. 

In honor of MY PINK STAMPER, Robyn, birthday and challenge, I made this card.  I just got a set of her stamps today, so put them to good use.  I LOVE them btw!!!  For this challenge we had to use a birthday theme.  This card is also for the TWO SCRAPTASTIC GALS Cricut Cartridge Chaos Challenge (CCCC).  The cartridge chosen was Create A Critter...also my fave right now!  Been using is since I got it.
My stickles isn't quite dry...I got impatient.....
Used my My Pink Stamper stamps that I got in the mail today....
Card: 4.25x5.5
Cartridge: Create a Critter
Stickles: Yellow & Black Diamond
Stamp: MPS Even More Punny-licious
Paper: CTMH Zippidee
Ink: CTMH Black
Embossing: Cuttlebug (not sure the name of the folder, but it says happy birthday all over it.  Also used CTMH Liquid glass for his wings.

   This card is for MOJO MONDAY 175 challenge.  We had to use a sketch to create the card.  This card is also being submitted into the 365 Cards challenge. This challenge required us to use layers.  My bunny is layered, the back is layered, the front strip is layered....I'll be lucky if this fits in an envelope...LoL!


I love the lil bunny!
Lovin me some MPS Stamps and PK Stamps!!! 

 Card: 4.25x5.5
Cartridge: Create A Critter
Stamps: MPS Even More Punny-licious & PK Funshine Face Parts
Paper: CTMH Zippidee
Ink: CTMH Black & Cranberry
Ribbon: Japanese brand
String for Balloon: STMH Sassy Strands - White Daisy

If you made it to the end....THANKS FOR HANGIN IN THERE!!!

3 comments:

girlia said...

I second that, (cute cards)

Hannah said...

Both of these are so much fun :-) Thanks for sharing!

Pam said...

These are absolutely adorable!