A BAND-AID CONTAINER!!!
How fun is that? My hubby had random brands stuffed into one box and then I had a separate box somewhere....so I just combined them all into this cute container.
1. Pick out your paper. (this part took me a while)
2. Measure around the cup. (about 10.5 inches)
3. Cut the paper for the cup.
-The dark teal piece is cut at 10.5x3.25 inches.
-The pattern paper is cut at 10.5x2 inches.
4. Secure paper to cup. (i used my ATG tape gun)
-I used font from Birthday Cakes cartridge - cut at 1.5" in height using my Gypsy. I layerd the letters with brown paper and green cardstock. I ran the green letters through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder.
-I cut out bandaids using the Everyday Pop-Up Cards cartridge. I cut 2 bandaids at 1.5 inches and 1 at 2 inches (this one went on the top).
6. The lid...You can choose to leave this as is, or you can decorate it. The blue didn't match and it was bothering me. So I chose to decorate it. I couldn't get the tape to stick to the lid very well, so I had to use a combo of glue and tape. I glued the lid down to the paper and cut around it for the larger circle. I was having issues with measurements and didn't want to waste paper. Then I cut a 5" circle out of pattern paper and another dark teal one at 2". Then secured the large bandaid to the lid with 3D tape. I also took ribbon and glued it around the rim of the lid.
I know that's a lot of info, but it was fun for me to make! Hope you enjoy!