Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Best Things in Life...

Hey ya'll!  I just wanted to share a quick card that I just made.  I've been wanting to use this stamp an finally got the chance to do it.  It's called Seaside Sketches from SU.  This stamp (and a few more) were given to me by a friend of mine.  I don't really like rubber stamps.  I can't see what I'm doing.  I got started on the clear stamps and I'm in love with those.  However....I really like this one.  I guess it just reminds me of my sisters....and I miss them!!! 

This card is being entered into the CPS Sketch Challenge for this week.

Here's what I came up with.... 





Recipe:
~Paper is from SU.  I don't know the name of it.  I purchased it loose from someone over a year ago. 
~The ribbon is from CTMH.
~Ink is Cocoa from CTMH.
~The card is 4.25x5.5 inches. 

Hope you all enjoy!

NOW I NEED TO GET TO PACKING. WE CLOSE FRIDAY!!! 

4 comments:

Tisha said...

I love SU and think I remember this set. I love what you made. I hope you get to see them soon!

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com

Tami B. said...

I love these stamps. Best wishes for Friday.

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful image and sentiment.

Jennie said...

Such a sweet card! Great job on the CPS sketch and thanks for playing along this week :)