Sunday, July 17, 2011

Winter Wishes card...

I'm starting to get my mojo back!  We are so close to closing on this house and I'm friggin READY!  Pray that everything works out.  We're still waiting to hear back on the appraisal.  I just hope they got busy on Friday and didn't call my hubby back for that reason and not bc it was bad news!  :(  Worried!

Anyway....Making the MPS card has helped me get motivated again and anxious to make stuff...I say stuff, bc I have some cool projects that I'm attempting and hope they turn out nice enough to post! 

This card is a Christmas card.  I'm not really in the mood for Christmas right now, but this paper is so cute.  I got it 1/2 price at Michael's.  It's one of the 180 sheet packs from Recollections.  It's called Bright and Jolly.  There are 60 different designs and they are ALL so cute!!! 




This card is 4.25x5.5 inches.  The base card stock is Juniper from CTMH.  I used my Your Story trimmer to get the scalloped edges.  The paper is from the Recollections - Bright and Jolly paper pad.  The lil' snow man stamp was in the $1 bin at Michael's (can't remember the brand).  The ink is from CTMH - Black & Juniper.  I inked around the edges of the snowman image in Juniper.  I used Copic markers to color in the snowman's accessories.  The ribbon is from ebay and the red and white mini-buttons are from CTMH.  The green mini-button is from Walmart. 

Pretty simple and fairly easy.  Hope you all enjoy!

1 comment:

Dina said...

I think this is adorable! hugs! Dina