Thursday, January 27, 2011

Always Kiss Me Goodnight...

Since I realized that you can do vinyl with the cricut, I have been DYING to do my own home decor.  I have been picked out what I wanted for my bedroom and already had that in mind, with a picture of me and my hubby above it.  I FINALLY cut and hung that yesterday.  I love how it looks and was glad that it is vinyl and can be repositioned.  Haha!  I did have just a little issue with it.  I don't have a 12x24 mat, so I had to cut it all out on my 12x12.  I used Gypsy font for my "A" and I used Opposits Attract for "lways kiss me" and "goodnight."  So here's what it looks like....and I love it! 
I tend to just decorate my house the way I want it and not ask the hubby about it anymore, bc he never has an opinion...or if does by chance speak up it's always "I don't care."  Welp...since he "doesn't care" then I do what I want.  *big grin* 

So now...I need some good sayings for my livingroom.  I have two that I'm liking, but neither one screams "PICK ME".  So I'm asking for your input and want to know if anyone else has other sayings.  I kinda want something to do with family.

The two that I have are...
1. "Having someone to love is Family.  Having a place to go is Home. Having both is a blessing."  (i really like that one, but I'm not sure yet)
2. "In our home let love abide and bless all those who step inside."

Any other suggestions???

P.S. I just got 3 new cartridges in the mail today.... Disney Classics, Happily Ever After and Best of Pixar.  If you know me, then you know I'm a Disney FANATIC!!!!  So I am extremely excited to get started with these!  I already have ideas.

4 comments:

TyTynNiyasmom said...

I fell in love with vinyl as well. I put the word "family" off the home decor cart on my family room wall. Under it, is various pics of my family. You may want to invest in the 12x24 mat to save you some trouble. They go for about 20 bucks for two, but HSN had a deal on 2 two mats and the 12x24 cricut paper for 19.95 :)

Joanna said...

This came out great! I love the sentiment!

Maria Elena said...

Looks so GREAT ! Lovely artwork - good job !

Thanks for your comment in my blog.
Have a great Thursday ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Dina said...

wow! absolutley beautiful!! Dina