Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Time Blogging

Happy New Year everyone!
So this is the first time I have ever blogged.  Not 100% sure what I'm doing, but I'm just going with it.  This is the year for trying new things, so why not, right?  I have seen so many beautiful crafting blogs out there and I decided that I would also like to display some of my work.  I got into scrapbooking about a year and some change ago.  We were living in Japan and my neighbor had invited me to a scrapbooking club and I've been doing it ever since. I also got my cricut last Christmas and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the thing!  Cards are my favorite thing to make, so I think I'm going to start with sharing Christmas cards that I made for my husband to give out to some of the teachers in our area.  He's in the Marine Corps and has recently been selected for recruiting duty.  Not really sure how I'm liking our small lil' own, but we've only been here for about 2 months.  I'm hoping for the best.  Anyway, on to the cards.  I hope you like them.



No comments: