Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Thank Ewe Card...

So today has been a fairly lazy day for me.  I just finished up school a few days ago and now I'm not sure what to do with myself.  I still have another course (for practice) that I have to do, but trying to get in the mood to do it today was NOT happening.  Just too tired 

I have decided to join a....more or less.....support group to help me keep motivated to workout.  Our first meeting is tonight, so wish me luck on that.  It's a 12 week "program" and there are prizes at the end for whoever loses the most fat percentage.  There's not much else to do in this small town.  So I'm hoping this helps keep me motivated and keep me from going insane from bordom!!!

Anywho...I started working on this card yesteray and finished it today.  The hubby came home earlier then I thought he would last night, so I dropped what I was doing to spend time with him.  He works crazy hours and I have to spend time with him whenever I can.  I'm working on cards that I am selling.  So far my only clients have been family, but I'm working on it.  Here's what I came up with....



RECIPE:
~Cricut cartridge - Just Because Cards - Used with Gypsy
~Cuttlebug - used to make the flower border at the top
~Colonial white CTMH card stock
~Daisy white CTMH card stock
~Black CTMH card stock
~Red paper is Scenic Route Sonoma paper pack
~Pearls are from CTMH
~Ink is CTMH - color Twilight
~Black ribbon

SIZES:
~Card is 5.5" x 4.25"
~Sheep is 3.75" in height (using Gypsy)
~"Thank Ewe" is 2.25" in height (using Gypsy)
~ The piece "thank ewe" is glued to is 3.5" in height (using Gypsy)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi La La--my hubby is military too! We are getting ready to move again in March to CA.
I loved Japan-I'm sure the adjustment is definitly big!
I know you will do great!
This card is precious!

The Purple Scrapbooker said...

What a beautiful card!!

I am now a follower and can't wait to see your next project!

JustYolie said...

Very cute card! Thanks for sharing the details! :)