Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love and So Lucky To Have You....

I stumbled upon this blog 365 Cards....and found that this is right up my alley.  I love to make cards so this should be a fun place for me to get inspiration for making cards everyday!!!  The 365 Cards challenges was to make a card about love.  I came up with a few cards, one of which was made today with inspiration from a sketch from OWH Stars and Stamps.  I am also entering the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge, for a neglected cartridge...which would be Love Struck 2010.  I used it all of once since I got it.

This first card is for the 365 CARDS challenge and FANTABULOUS CRICUT challenge. 
This card is 4.25"x5.5".  Paper is from Michael's.  Heart was cut at 4" from Love Struck 2010 cartridge.  The stamp is from CTMH and is called Togetherness.  The flowers are Prima Flowers.  I won them at a scrap retreat.  So I'm not sure exactly where they are from. 

This card is for the OWH challenge.  
This card is 5.5"x4.25".  The paper is from Michael's.  The stamp is from CTMH collection So Lucky.  The heart border was made using my Gypsy and the Love Struck 2010 cartridge.  The ribbon is from Wal-Mart. 

I also made this next card along with the first card I posted.  I used the same paper and same cuts.  I just changed the hearts up a bit.  I also used CTMH stamp sets All My Love and Togetherness.

On a different note....I FINALLY got a call back from the daycare center across the street from me and they offered me the position I wanted!!!  YAY!!!  I get to get out of the house and meet some people!  LoL! 

8 comments:

Dina said...

beautiful job! Dina

Jean said...

Love all of your cards. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

Julie said...

Pretty card, Lala! Love that sentiment. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Kate said...

What lovely cards! The top one is my favourite. I've had Love Struck for over a year and it's STILL in its packaging.
Congratulations on your new job too!
Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB this week!

SpantastiKreations said...

Your cards are gorgeous. I especially love the doily heart.

Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week.

Erin
http://www.spantastikreations.blogspot.com/

Paula S. said...

Very nice cards! Good work on the OWH sketch challenge too.

Helen said...

Lovely cards! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

Jess said...

Fab cards! Thought you might be interested to know of another die cut challenge blog diecuttindivas.blogspot.com, I'd love to see you play along.