Wednesday, January 19, 2011

News....

Hello blogworld!  Today feels like it has been a SUPER LONG day for me.  I'm not really sure why.  I have had a pretty relaxing day for the most part.  Got to do some shopping...and then chill out at home.  Maybe it's because I got up before my normal 630am.  I hand trouble falling asleep and then I got up at 550am.  Hmm!  Maybe?!  I was going to post a card that I have made, but I am feeling too tired to really get in my room and take the pics and post them, so I'll do that tomorrow.  But I did want to share...... MY FIRST BLOG AWARD!!!!  I am happy, pleased and excited that I got the
from my fellow blogger....Stamper Girl. She was kind enough to pass the award along to me and I would like to say THANK YOU to her for that!!!

8 Things About Me:
1. I have been with my hubby for 9 years, married for almost 7 years.
2. We don't have any kids (just our lil Chihuahua)
3. I'm pretty spoiled by my hubby!!!
4. Being creative makes me happy (paper crafting, crochetting, photography, etc.)!
5. I went to modeling school in 2002.
6. I have 6 sisters and 1 brother.
7. Pink is my favorite color.
8. I was born the day after Christmas....NO LIE!

I’m following the guidelines below for this award:
  • Thank and link the person that gave you the award.
  • Post 8 things about yourself
  • Pay it forward by nominating 8 more bloggers
  • Let them know they got the award.
I have given this award to.....
1. Angela
2. PinkBlingCrafter
3. Creative Cutter
4. Samantha J Designs
5. Always Crafting
6. Jennys Cards
7. Madison
8. Melissa

I will post my card for you guys tomorrow!  Nighty night!

4 comments:

Madison said...

Thank you LaLa:) Congrats on receiving your first blog award! And thanks to passing it on to me! I hope you liked your thank you cards. They should be there any day if they haven't arrived yet. I already mailed them.
~Madison www.funkycards.blogspot.com

Cathie Rigby said...

Thank you LaLa-This will be my first blog award as well-you are too sweet for passing it on to me. I am so glad we get to be crafty friends :) Hugs Cathie www.creativecutter.org

Norma said...

CONGRATULATION!!! on your first award my friend and thank you so much for thinking of me to pass it to!!!!! WOW!!! Thank you. I will post it as soon as I can:)
Many hugs,
Norma

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Sorry i'm so late in posting back. Reading your list we have a lot in common :-) Hope you have a wonderful weekend! -Sam :-)